Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

dohtml issue [SOLVED]
#
I already googled for answers, but they all suggest the same thing.
I am on a friend's jcink site and the dohtml has proper dohtml tags but it only shows up as text (as in it has words, and instead of showing the code or what the code is suppose to look like, it only shows the words in plain text). I have temporary admin cp access though and I went to the forum it was posted in's settings, and the dohtml is enabled.
I went to my member group and the dohtml is enabled as well.
What was done wrong?
Sorry if this is an absolute dumb question.
PM
#
The forum that you are posting in must also have doHTML enabled. Go to ACP -> Forum Control -> Manage Forums. Then click "Settings" by the forum you are posting at. Scroll down to the question about doHTML and answer "Yes".

signature
user posted image
#
QUOTE (GMaster479 @ Aug 30 2012, 11:15 AM)
The forum that you are posting in must also have doHTML enabled. Go to ACP -> Forum Control -> Manage Forums. Then click "Settings" by the forum you are posting at. Scroll down to the question about doHTML and answer "Yes".

Dohtml is already enabled in the forum. It's still not working. :/
PM
#
Are your tags labeled [dohtml] or [doHTML]. I think that the code is case sensitive.

signature
user posted image
#
QUOTE (GMaster479 @ Aug 30 2012, 11:31 AM)
Are your tags labeled [dohtml] or [doHTML]. I think that the code is case sensitive.

I'm using the proper tags. :\
PM
#
Can we get a link to the post?

The code your trying to post doesn't look like this does it? <script> the code here </script> Script codes like that will not work and will just show the coding in normal text when posted.
#
QUOTE (beermoney @ Aug 30 2012, 12:40 PM)
Can we get a link to the post?

The code your trying to post doesn't look like this does it? <script> the code here </script>  Script codes like that will not work and will just show the coding in normal text when posted.

Never mind, I figured out the problem.
Whoever made multimods included the [dohtml] tag which is not necessary. I went through all the multimods and removed all the [dohtml] tags.
Thank you anyways for trying to help!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll