ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Skin & Code Re-locations
#
Skin & Code Re-locations

We are currently in the process of moving the skins, and codes over that meet Administrator approval to the Official Resource Forum.

This is being done in preparation to close down the skins and coding submission areas on this forum and to turn them into redirects to the areas on that forum for them. We are currently marking topics to be moved, as well as beginning moving codes over, if you have an account on that forum and we move your work we are posting it under your account using the sub-accounts modification for Administrators.

If you do not have an account thought it is being posted under mine, and still listed as being originally created by you, and you can register and PM me with the links to your work to have it edited and placed under your account.

You may also move and submit the skins or codes you have created yourself, this process will be completed in one week, meaning after that those forums will be made re-directs and no longer will be accessible.

If anyone has any questions about this then please feel free to contact me or Jcink or post here with those questions.

signature

user posted image
YouTube | Email: crystal@jcink.com | Blog: Seriously Lacqueing
DeviantArt
#
At this time we have moved all of the skins/themes that were deemed to fit the requirements set forth, onto the Resource Forum and placed them into the appropriate categories there.

The skins/themes forum has now been turned into a redirect so that users may easily find those materials in the future, within the next few days the same will happen with the codes/modifications forum.

signature

user posted image
DeviantArt
#
Today we are going to begin moving the codes over to the Resource Forum, the entire moving of things has taken longer than we thought originally due to weeding out a lot of bad coding and broken things. We are hoping to have this all done within a few days and have that forum redirected as well.

If you have an account on the forum there we will put these under your name there, however if you do not then we will leave them under ours, if you end up making an account you can just PM myself on there and I will get them changed to under your account.

signature

user posted image
DeviantArt
#
The transfer has been completed as of today. It's been a long process of checking each code and skin to see if they qualified or were broken, but they have been moved.

All skins that were moved are available here:

http://resource.jcink.com/index.php?c=10

All codes that were moved are available here:

http://resource.jcink.com/index.php?c=7

Thanks for your patience.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Announcements | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll