Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Accidently borked my signature [SOLVED]
#
My board is here. The skin I'm using has some bugs I've been working through, and recently I've noticed the line that separates the post from the signatures disappeared and I'm not entirely sure how I managed to do that as I only edit skins to fit my board theme, and I'm not fluent in CSS. Any ideas?

Here is a test post I have set up for observation.

This post has been edited by AntX2: May 20 2014, 02:17 AM

signature
user posted image
PM
#
Go to Skins & Templates > Macros. Click edit.

Look for a macro called signature or signature separator. Is it blank? If so; that's the problem. Edit it and put dashes or whatever you like.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Ha! I actually went back to my old skin to see if that would show the same problem and it did, and I thought I was crazy. Just before I refreshed this post I thought..."What if I removed the macro..." and then here you are. Ha, I feel stupid. Thanks Jc, always quick with the replies!

signature
user posted image
PM
#
No problem glad you got it fixed smile.gif

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature

user posted image
YouTube | Email: crystal@jcink.com | Blog: Seriously Lacqueing
DeviantArt
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll