Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Board statistics issue
#
http://infotechempire.jfbs.net/index.php

I've decided to re-start this board of mine and went ahead and deleted everything (categories, forums, threads and posts). I've even used "Recount Board Statistics" feature, but the board stats still read 73 posts, although there is nothing there anymore. No categories, no forums, no threads and no posts. I would have started to re-build the board already, but that 73 posts count in the stats rerally bugs me. Can anyone help me?

This post has been edited by mnikolic: Jul 20 2015, 10:58 AM
#
    Do you have any hidden forums? Maybe threads or topics that were deleted using the trash can, and didn't exactly get wiped from the system?

I think Jcink can do a total reset for you if you want that (meaning categories, forums, members (except for #1), topics, and posts removed.
PM
#
There's no hidden forums, so a total reset would be fine. As I said, there's nothing there.
#
Make a ticket and I'll reset the stats table for you.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Ticket sent.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll