Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

IBstore Questions
#
Couple of quick questions about the IBstore plugin:

1. Is it possible to allow moderators to edit a user's point total without also granting them access to the ACP? Or do all edits to the point total have to be done through the ACP?

2. Can point totals be summed across all of a user's sub-accounts, or will they remain separate?

Thanks in advance!
PM
#
1. Unfortunately no, sorry

2. They remain separate. You can allow users to send money to each other though. They can deposit into any account they wish.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Hey, actually, I figured out number 1 on my own!

Any user group with the "Allow User Group to: Edit Member's Points" option in group settings can just do so through the menu in the store itself without needing to go through the Admin CP, it looks like. I'm not sure if my original question was worded badly or what, but I just wanted to clarify in case any one else looks in the future.

Thanks so much for your help, either way! You rock.
PM
#
Nope not worded badly, sorry, I just forgot all about that menu. I knew that you could fine members points using it but forgot it had an edit points option. It's been a long time since I touched the store system (don't have it enabled here).

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll