Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

reset board totals? [SOLVED]
#
is there a different way to reset the totals? i'd like to start with a fresh count on my accounts/the forums since the board was originally going to be the test board, but no matter how many topics i delete it still seems to be wrong? like one forum will have one topic with no replies but it'll still say 26 topics, 78 replies etc. or an account will only have 9 posts (because the rest have been deleted) but it'll still have a much larger number.

i tried going into the admin cp and recount statistics under administration but that's possibly the incorrect way of doing it? does having a premium board make that an issue?

This post has been edited by coop: May 31 2016, 02:47 PM
PM
#
There may be stuck topic fragments. I can clear them. submit a ticket and we'll do this ASAP.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
thanks! hopefully i did that right.
PM
#
coop got it, check ticket, need to do a recount and should be good.,

signature
#
John I left a reply in the ticket, but jic you didn't see that before i was hoping to catch you before you restored my board. It turns out it's a lot more useful to me the way it is now (rather than starting all over), so while I appreciate that you were going to, I rather you didn't do it!
PM
#
Just replied to ticket now. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature

user posted image
DeviantArt | Email: crystal@jcink.com | Blog: Seriously Lacqueing

user posted image user posted image user posted image
RPG-Resources
List your forum in our Directory today!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll