Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Mass Alert to Parent?
#
    Hello!

So I noticed while mass alerting my members that it doesn't push to their parent account? Is this intended behavior or a bug?

I have a lot of sub-accounts and switching to all of them to clear an alert can be a pain sometimes.

Thank you!
PM
#
It's not really a bug, we are just not checking the setting in the case of a mass alert. It was more or less purposeful. However, I can see your frustration and I will consider making a change to prevent this.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Just wanted to post to say I'd also love a change so that mass alerts can be or are always sent out only to parent accounts. Right now I worry like utilizing that feature will make my members (many of whom have quite a few accounts) feel spammed rather than like I sent them a useful alert/heads up about something, so I'm avoiding what could otherwise be a really handy feature.
PM
#
    Just thought of something. Perhaps instead of auto-sending to parent accounts, give it as a check option. That way people can still send alerts to certain groups and not have it sent to every group? I dunno, a thought I had, like I said.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll