Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

user cp class
#
hi! i just had a quick question, what css class would affect the list of user's sub accounts in their control panel? (when they click on settings -> subaccounts & it shows the subaccount name and date registered). mine is much darker than the rest of the bg and i'm racking my brains trying to figure out which class affects it.

here's the link ! http://vitrinetest.jcink.net/

thank you!
PM
#
Hi! I just made a quick test account and I believe the area you are looking for is --
CODE

.titlemedium {
   font-weight: bold;
   color: #222;
   padding: 2px 6px;
   margin: 0px;
   background-color: #fcfcfc;

EDIT: My apologies. It's actually a table. (in the code below, it's highlighted black so you can easily see it) However, this code affects all tables so you'll need to find a way to select this particular table only.

CODE

table, tr, td {
   font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
   font-size: 10px;
   color: #222;
   background-color: #222;
}

This post has been edited by Symphonic: Aug 30 2016, 11:32 AM

signature
user posted image
sweet serenity, a sailor moon roleplay 
PM
#
Unless I'm mistaken, #ucpcontent is the parent of the elements you're talking about, but that will also target all User CP classes if you use it to narrow down the targets.

Alternatively, you can also use a short script to add classes where needed.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll