Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Recent Topics Plugin Issue [SOLVED]
#
Hey Jcink!

I noticed recently that for some reason that I cannot solve, my site's Recent Topics plug-in isn't showing "in-character" posts people are putting up for any account other than a Staff account. It seems to only be targeting our Advertising section, and our various plotting, request, announcement areas. This is fairly detrimental to the site, as it makes us appear less active than we actually are!

A link to the site: http://glasscrown.jcink.net

I'm not sure if somewhere in the ACP we hit a flag that's hiding all the posts done in the Site Events, Royal Palace, City of Corus, and Elsewhere categories from the Recent Topics feature.

Help would be appreciated!
PM
#
Recent topics does not show threads in forums labeled for mature content until the person certifies that they want to see it. This is probably why you aren't seeing anything that isn't outside those sections.

I have changed this behavior as of now, as I had intended to do this when we unlocked the "active topics" listing a long time ago. You should now be seeing threads in restricted forums appearing in the active topics list, but they will prompt you to enter your age when clicked, just like Active Topics.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Sep 11 2016, 12:35 PM)
I have changed this behavior as of now, as I had intended to do this when we unlocked the "active topics" listing a long time ago. You should now be seeing threads in restricted forums appearing in the active topics list, but they will prompt you to enter your age when clicked, just like Active Topics.

Oh my goodness, I know this isn't my thread but THANK YOU so much for this. I know it seems like a very small thing, but it really improves stuff for my set up.

signature
#
Happy to hear.

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll