Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Remove Search Function [SOLVED]
#
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I apologize to bother you all again, but I was wondering if there was anyway to remove the "Search This Forum" and "Search This Post" feature. I have no use for it and simply wish to hide it from my skin. Thank you!
PM
#
I personally don't think there is a way..but if you have no use for it, are you sure your members won't? I'd never remove something from the skin, for that reason.

signature
user posted image user posted image user posted image
#
The best way to hide this is to inspect element, and then click on "copy unique selector." With a board link I can give you the exact class you need.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Ah! That worked perfectly. This topic can be marked as solved.
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll