Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Forum space & member colors?
#
Heeey ^^

So, i am using this awesome skin, but i wanted the board to be a bit smaller, so i change that part, but then the forums looks funny >_<

I want it to be a bit more space between the side by side forums, just a little bit. But how, and where in the code should i made the change??

Also, i really would like if there was any way, that the members username shows in the member color.. In the forum, where you see it says; last post by MEMBERENAME... all the text are in black, but i want the user/membername to shown in the right color/group-color that member is in.

(hope you understand what i mean >_< I know i sucks to explain and spell english.. sorry..)

LINK - http://riddlehallows.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx
PM
#
First thing is change the width to be slightly bigger however you did before.

Second, find index-container and change the margin from 5px to 10px or more if needed.

Third, go to ACP -> General Configuration

Where it asks Enable user group prefix/suffixes from being displayed board-wide? set it to Yes

signature
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll