Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Question on Store Items [SOLVED]
#
So while developing items for my site's store, I noticed that the store appears to have a habit of listing things in descending alphabetical order, as in Z to A. Is there any way we could change this, or have a feature added to dictate how items are displayed, like we have on post topics? Or is there a way and I'm just missing it?
PM
#
Unfortunately the store does not have any sort options. I was pretty sure the default sort order was based on most recently added item but upon looking at it, you're right, it's from Z to A which doesn't make much sense. I'm inclined to at least fix that because it doesn't make any sense, and then add sort options at a later time.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
A to Z wouldn't be terrible at all, haha. But yes, Z to A is a bit odd, I thought. A sort option in the future would be great! Thanks, John.
PM
#
Ekko I have now patched it and made it sort from A-Z.

signature
#
Many thanks!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll