Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

html stats template values not showing
#
hi! so i just swapped my cfs to the html templates (which was really easy to do by the way, the guide is great!) and everything went without a hitch except for the board stats, which i was having trouble with before i made the swap. basically none of the values are showing up, such as the online list, newest member, etc.

the values wouldn't show up in black's cfs script either, which leads me to believe there may be something in my other codes that are messing it up, but i can't figure out what it could be.

also, is it possible to use custom webpages in the stats? as you can see i'm trying to use one i've created for affiliates but it doesn't work.

thanks so much!

This post has been edited by pippa: Jan 4 2017, 04:28 PM
PM
#
I'm thinking you have disabled board stats entirely. When you delete the template, do the default board stats show up?

Webpage variables do not work in HTML templates by design as well, sorry.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
oh gosh, that was it! i totally forgot i did that experimenting with something.

thanks so much!!
PM
#
No problem. I feel like the template shouldn't even be displaying while that setting is ticked, so that's a minor bug as well.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll