Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

html template conversion issues [SOLVED]
#
so i've just finished converting from cfs to the new html templates and there were a few things that didn't idk compute?

mini-profiles: i'm using Disco's custom mini-profile per usergroup code and it worked perfectly before, but after converting it's basically blank when i try to use it. if i remove it and use the one for regular members it works fine. is there a way to fix this where i can keep the separate mini-profile templates?

code boxes: i was using advanced code and quote boxes by Chakka to customize my code/quote boxes with cfs, but now they don't seem to work. and i guess i never bookmarked the code bc i can't find it to see if there's a note about it or anything like that. i've tried enabling and disabling the quick edit, but it doesn't seem to matter.
PM
#
Unfortunately I have no idea how disco's code works. Haven't seen it. Got to make a new account on shine to even look at it, but there must be some small incompatibility with it and the templates.

Please post your board link also I can take a look at how you're utilizing the code and I may be able to offer a solution.

Regarding the code boxes, if you modified the post rows, then they will break. I don't think chakka's code is compatible.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
it lets you have separate mini profile templates per member group. idk if it being in script tags is why?

board url removed

crap. um do you have any collapsible code box suggestions?

edit: so, i didn't realize that when you deleted the mini pro from one jcink skin, it did it from all of them. so i went in my backup (which i luckily exported today) and copied that in there and it seems to be working now.

This post has been edited by coop: Jan 16 2017, 02:14 PM
PM
#
bump. are there any collapsible code boxes/quick edits that Are compatible with the html templates?
or a way to customize them a bit better within the html templates?

This post has been edited by coop: Jan 16 2017, 02:19 PM
PM
#
I unfortunately do not have any collapsible code/quote box suggestions at this time, sorry. The HTML templates don't provide access to the quote/code template as well.

signature
#
that's alright, i found another alternative! thank you!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll