Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

A couple of questions about my old boards [SOLVED]
#
First of all, a big thanks for following up by last support ticket in such a short time. But I still have some questions about some of my old boards that I have not used in a long time.

There's 6 of my old boards that I don't really need anymore and would like them to be deleted. So my questions are:

1. Is it OK to send a support ticket or a PM? Or do I have to send a separate ticket/PM for each of them?

2. I can't seem to remember the log-in password for one of them, nor which e-mail did I register it with. Plus I can't seem to be able to log-in to one of my e-mail accounts anymore and I suspect that I won't be able to reset the password. However, I do remember the member #1 username, will that be enough?

I'd like to see those 6 boards deleted because I had created them during a difficult time in my life, but that time has long since passed and I don't need that many boards lying around. Plus 5 of them are exactly the same, only the names of the categories and forums are in a different language and my approach to & perspectives on the whole message board stuff have also changed.

#
For verification purposes I need a ticket sent from the root account of each board. Email me at admin@jcink.com to discuss the one board you've lost access to.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Link sent, as well as something for what I'm 99% sure it's the username of the root admin account. Will do the tickets soon.

This post has been edited by mnikolic: Feb 9 2017, 01:10 PM
#
Support tickets with board deletion requests are now sent from each board individually, from their respective root member accounts with the exception of the board to which I sent you the link to via e-mail.

This post has been edited by mnikolic: Feb 9 2017, 03:01 PM
#
I did receive the list, I'll pm you back soon about the one board. Thanks.

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll