Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Jcink to IPB migration? [SOLVED]
#
Hi!

I am considering moving my database to IPB. The question is that every time I look at THIS TOPIC. THe information seems a bit outdated. Can someone help me please?

signature
user posted image
Made by me!
PM
#
Support is given to transfer from IPB but, outside of helping you backup your database, you'll have to get support from IPB developers to actually convert it.
PM
#
QUOTE (CamilleNicole @ May 8 2017, 08:16 PM)
Support is given to transfer from IPB but, outside of helping you backup your database, you'll have to get support from IPB developers to actually convert it.

Correct.

Markiplier! you will need to talk to invision themselves about what the procedures are, and what that will cost you for them to do. Unfortunately we cannot help you here.

The information you linked is about transfers from other forum providers into the service, not out of.

The part regarding transfer out is here, which is still accurate:

https://jcink.com/main/wiki/faq-database#i_..._can_it_be_done

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Alrighty! Thanks!

signature
user posted image
Made by me!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll