Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

post row
#
hi again!!!
(i swear, the amount of times i've had to ask for support, you'd think i only learnt how to code yesterday sigh)

anyway, i'm having issue's with my post row, there's this random border / line on top of my permalink / edit / etc buttons and i don't believe it's got anything to do with the actual css of what i'm coding b/c i've tried to remove everything one by one and it's still there! i'm getting agitated with it, so i thought i'd get someone to have a look for me

http://peach.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=20

thank you in advance!

This post has been edited by jess the hufflepuff: Jun 24 2017, 09:37 AM
PM
#
I believe it's caused but this bit in your coding:

.yhf2pr {
background-color: #eee;
width: 100%;
height: auto;
padding-bottom: 0px;
outline: 1px solid #bababa;
}

signature
user posted image

Please do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
#
the one thing i must not have checked, but yes you're right! thank you
(s2g i make the stupidest mistakes sigh)
PM
#
Ah, no worries! Happens to the best of us, trust me, I have similar threads in my history! Glad to be of help. ^^

signature
user posted image

Please do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll