Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Active Topics List CSS
#
Hi!

I am swapping over to a new skin for my site, and as I am making the final rounds checking that everything is in order, I noticed that on my active topics list, the topic description font is a dark color I do not want. I can't seem to find where this needs to be changed - can someone help?

In that same vein, I'd love to be able to fully style the active topics list like the topic rows within a forum - it seems a little weird to have the active topics list just a simple table whereas the topic rows can be fully customized with HTML templates.

I've attached photos of what the active topics list looks like on the skin we're moving to and what the topic row looks like as well. Thanks in advance!

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached 2 File(s)
PM
#
Bump! Would love to know if this is doable.
PM
#
Use the #active-topics class to fully customize individual elements within the entire topic row table there.

In that same vein, I'd love to be able to fully style the active topics list like the topic rows within a forum - it seems a little weird to have the active topics list just a simple table whereas the topic rows can be fully customized with HTML templates.

Unfortunately not possible right now -- it will require an entirely new template to be added.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Aug 1 2017, 05:21 AM)
Use the #active-topics class to fully customize individual elements within the entire topic row table there.

Unfortunately not possible right now -- it will require an entirely new template to be added.

question - would this be something that you're hoping/planning to do? i know it's a big job, but it'd be desirable ! it was my favourite feature of cfs, and i think more ppl would probably like to convert if all the things you can do on cfs can be done on html templates
in saying that - i do understand that it's probably a lot more work than simply adding it on. just wondering if it's something that you are planning on doing in the future
PM
#
QUOTE (jess the hufflepuff @ Aug 2 2017, 06:57 AM)
QUOTE (John @ Aug 1 2017, 05:21 AM)

question - would this be something that you're hoping/planning to do? i know it's a big job, but it'd be desirable ! it was my favourite feature of cfs, and i think more ppl would probably like to convert if all the things you can do on cfs can be done on html templates
in saying that - i do understand that it's probably a lot more work than simply adding it on. just wondering if it's something that you are planning on doing in the future

It is planned for the future. At this point we have seen a huge conversion from CFS regardless of the lack of this feature, however, because sticking with CFS means a buggy unstable board.

signature
#
yes i know, i use html templates w/o the feature, but it is definitely something i miss having. but im happy to know it's planned on being implemented!
PM
#
Thanks John, that worked! If I was interested in customizing the online users list as well, would I use something like #online-users? (just guessing at the class name)
PM
#
Hi John, sorry to revive such an old thread - I'm still interested in styling the online users list , is there a specific class I need to be using?
PM
#
We'll look into adding this - thanks for the reminder.

signature
#
Since you already have the <!-- |input_act| --> appended to the body classlist, you could also use .Online .tableborder etcetera

This post has been edited by Dusty: Oct 24 2017, 04:30 PM
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll