Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

error when posting img [SOLVED]
#
An admin of mine is trying to post an advertisement, but she only gets this
user posted image

We're using this host for images http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/
and the images linked are all hosted to the jcink File Manager.

Another thing I've noticed was that none of the jcink hosted images show previewed when linked anywhere? Not in Discord, nor in Scratchpad, so it just looks like a problem on jcink's behalf.

What can I do?
#
Ok -- there's a lot of issues here, some unclear to me (sorry) so let's just start with the first one (the advertisement).

Please provide:

1. a link to the image or some image(s),
2. the advertisement text
3. the "grumpybumpers" link.

so we can take a look at all 3 and see if they work when posted on this board.

Another thing I've noticed was that none of the jcink hosted images show previewed when linked anywhere? Not in Discord, nor in Scratchpad, so it just looks like a problem on jcink's behalf.

We don't control or block whether or not these services choose to preview our images in chat apps. As we are not an image host, they may not be automatically trying to do so. Please link a scratchpad example, however, as that sounds loke a different issue.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
    If you have ad or advertisement anywhere in the name of the file, adblockers are going to block it. You should change the name of the files, and also check your settings to see if members can post images.
PM
#
Actually, multiplicity!'s advice fixed it xD Sorry for the trouble John !
Thanks <3
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll