Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Quick Edit Not Working [SOLVED]
#
I've had a problem ever since I enabled Quick Edit on my board, Quick Edit just refuses to work.

I thought it was because my Custom HTML Templates had tables (including the mini profile), but I went back and meticulously removed all tables from my code and it's still not working.

My board is located here (it's not open yet)
PM
#
Post the html for your post row templates. Quick edit is probably not working if the data around the post variable isn't formulated per the wiki. We'll take a look.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Sure!

CODE
<div class="cf_line"><div class="cf_top"><div id="cf_checkbox" style="margin-right:10px; width:20px; height:20px;"><!-- |mod_checkbox| --></div><div id="cf_perma"><a href="<!-- |permalink| -->"><i class="fa fa-link"></i> <!-- |post_date| --></a></div></div></div><div class="cf_pcont"><div class="cf_posts"><div class="cf_buttons"><!-- |report_link| --><!-- |delete_button| --><!-- |edit_button| --><!-- |quote_button| --></div><div class="cf_side"><!-- |post| --></div></div><div class="cf_av"><!-- |mini_profile| --></div></div>
PM
#
Replace <!-- |post| --> with

<div id="pid_<!-- |pid| -->"><!-- THE POST <!-- |pid| --> --><div class='postcolor'><!-- |post| --></div><!-- |signature| --><!-- THE POST --></div>

signature
#
omg john, thanks so much that worked!

Thanks also for responding so quickly.
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll