Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Default Avatar for Guests [SOLVED]
#
This is our site and also shows the default avatar image we just got set up with the macro. Now, I thought it would automatically work for guests too, but apparently that's not the case and the reasoning kinda makes sense to me. I was wondering though if there's a way to make an image show up in that area for guests? I looked around, but there were a lot of threads where either the solution didn't work and nobody answered further or the solutions were varied. . . and involved things I didn't quite grasp.
PM
#
Seems this worked for somebody else.

Hope this helps?
PM
#
QUOTE (Cronus @ Sep 29 2017, 01:17 AM)
Seems this worked for somebody else.

Hope this helps?

Yeah, I saw that one, but I didn't want to go just inserting it since I wasn't sure if that was aimed specifically for that person's mini-profile coding. If it is then it might not work on mine or could mess it up, and I don't really want to risk that without knowing. . . and I can't very well ask lol
PM
#
it is custom. replace the following code:

.mavimg {
width: 200px;
height: 300px;
transition: all, 1s;
-moz-transition: all, 1s;
-webkit-transition: all, 1s;
background-image: url(http://placehold.it/200x300.png);
background-size: cover;
}

replace the http://placehold.it/200x300.png with whatever image you want to display there !

This post has been edited by clicker: Sep 29 2017, 02:25 PM

signature
user posted image
PM
#
Thank you so much! That worked perfectly. =D
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll