Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Spacing help
#
Hello again!

Can you tell it's been forever since I've looked at coding? Haha. Anywhoodles, I'm just loking for help on getting the six 40x40 images beneath the header/banner section moved a bit more to the right to have them more centered?

They don't quite line up with the banner on the right side and there's uneven space between the left of the icons and the right of the icons. I've tried playing with the padding and margins but nadda.

See what I mean here?.

signature
user posted image
#
In your CSS (stylesheet) find this:

.CLTPB-TopFlE {
padding-left: 20px;
width: 175px;
height: 110px;
padding: 20px 10px;

float: left;
}

And replace it with this:

.CLTPB-TopFlE {
padding: 20px;
}

Let me know if that works.

signature
user posted image
#
It's definitely better using that edit, but it's still not 100% aligned with the header/banner and if I play with the padding, it drops down out of place altogether.

EDIT:

1. Instead of making another thread, is it also possible to make the 100x100 icon (to the left of the 40x40 icons) a link?
2. How do I find where to change the little ion-planet icon on the left of the board titles? I've been searching for an hour haha.

This post has been edited by HOLLAND RODEN: Oct 1 2017, 10:55 AM

signature
user posted image
#
How exactly do you want it to differ from how it is now, or have you got it sorted?

To make it a link try replacing:

<div class="CLTPB-TopFlIcon2"></div>

With:

<a href="LINK HERE"><div class="CLTPB-TopFlIcon2"></div></a>

For the planets, have you tried checking the macro images?

signature
user posted image
#
The 40x40's don't QUITE line up; they're off my a few pixels (they don't quite meet the end of the website banner) which doesn't REALLY matter, but I'm nit-picky when it comes to my site haha.

As for the macros, I did look through there and I didn't see anything, which is what's confusing me.

I'm going to try the link for the 100x100 now!

Edit: The link does work, so the 100x100 is good!

This post has been edited by HOLLAND RODEN: Oct 1 2017, 03:56 PM

signature
user posted image
#
I'll add a screenshot - do they looks different to you than they do here?

Also, re: the macros. What does your macro look like for that section, then? It looks like it's added via CSS, so it might not look like it's there even if it is.

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image

signature
user posted image
#
That's what it looks like for me, yes. THey don't QUITE line up with the bottom corner of the website banner. As I said, it's only off by a few pixels but regardless of what I edit, I can't bump them to the right by said few pixels.

As for the macros, I figured it out! I wasn't in the "edit mass macros", so I wasn't seeing everything. It's been years since I've done any layout coding so I'm missing all the little things, haha.

signature
user posted image
#
Change this:

.CLTPB-TopFlE {
padding: 20px;
}

To this:

.CLTPB-TopFlE {
padding: 20px 0 0 23px;
}

Change the underlined number if it still isn't just right.

signature
user posted image
#
Perfect! That worked wonderfully; thank you for all of your help! <3

signature
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll