Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

mini profile help
#
So I had a custom skin made and I can't get hold of the skin maker and I've asked on various other sites and no one can see to understand the issue.

THIS

So above is the link to the problem when a member posts it changes the FIRST initial to the last posters member group when they should all be different.

all member groups have
<SPAN STYLE ='COLOR:#d06697'>

</span>

depending on the chosen hex color, also in the group icon it also has the hex color. I was wondering if anyone else can help me. as this kinda sucks :'(
PM
#
you have this in your mini profile coding - it isn't member group dynamic.

<style type="text/css">.miniihead:first-letter { color:#b80000 !important;}</style>
PM
#
tried to take that out but it just makes them white/colorless

This post has been edited by katherine: Oct 10 2017, 09:49 AM
PM
#
Likely you have to replace it with something like:

.miniihead {color: #d06697}

signature
user posted image
#
But that would just make them all one color how do I go about doing it for all
My member groups
PM
#
can you post your mini profile and css code.
PM
#
Log into your ACP > in the left-hand sidebar click 'Users and Groups" > Under this click "Manage User Groups" > Starting with your first Usergroup click "Edit Group" > under 'Global Settings' are two settings, the first is "Online List Format [Prefix]" and the second is "Online List Format [Suffix]"

For "Online List Format [Prefix]" enter:

<span style="color: #000">

And for "Online List Format [Suffix]" enter:

</span>

Make sure to replace #000 with the colour you want, then scroll down and click "Complete Edit"

Repeat this process for each usergroup.

signature
user posted image
#
of course I can here

[clipped]
PM
#
css is way too large to be shared via post and broke the post formatting; so i clipped it, sorry

share it with http://pastebin.com

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
PM
#
QUOTE (owl @ Oct 10 2017, 09:08 PM)
Log into your ACP > in the left-hand sidebar click 'Users and Groups" > Under this click "Manage User Groups" > Starting with your first Usergroup click "Edit Group" > under 'Global Settings' are two settings, the first is "Online List Format [Prefix]" and the second is "Online List Format [Suffix]"

For "Online List Format [Prefix]" enter:

<span style="color: #000">

And for "Online List Format [Suffix]" enter:

</span>

Make sure to replace #000 with the colour you want, then scroll down and click  "Complete Edit"

Repeat this process for each usergroup.

Any luck with this?

signature
user posted image
#
my member groups already have this :3 and group icon has just the hex colours xD

http://tinypic.com/r/2dbw095/9

This post has been edited by katherine: Oct 11 2017, 02:23 PM
PM
#
sorry i forgot to ask for one more thing. can i see your member group numbers and the hex codes assigned to them please?
also your mini profile coding itself clipped off.

give me a few and i can fix this up for you.

This post has been edited by wallflower: Oct 11 2017, 02:26 PM
PM
#
Admin = #357077 - #4
Aphrodite = #d06697 - #16
Apollo = #ffd800 - #22
Ares = #b80000 - #19
Athena = #1b277e - #18
Camp Jupiter = #ff20fc - #37
Demeter = #9bce00 - #13
Dionysus = #7a0050 - #21
Gods and Godesses = #8800bb - #7
Iris = #ecc9ff - #39
Hades = #2f2f2f - #11
Hebe = #e3ffc9 - #27
Hecate = #3c0b8e - #26
Hephaestus = #d75600 - #12
Hera = #00ff8a - #40
Hermes = #6cdbbb - #24
Hunters = #6c411b - #15
Hypnos = #c7d2fe - #25
Mods = #570000 - #9
Nemesis = #808080 - #29
Nike = #ddb058 - #28
Others = #025d61 - #41
Poseidon = #0090ff - #17
Tyche = #07ab1e - #30
Unclaimed = #c0c0c0 - #3
Zeus = #8cf9ff - #8

MINI
CODE

<style type="text/css">.miniihead:first-letter { color: <!-- |g_icon| --> !important;" }</style><center> <div class="miniihead"><a href="/index.php?showuser=<!-- |id| -->"><!-- |author_name| --></a></div><div style="width:300px; height:500px; position:relative;overflow:hidden;"><!-- |avatar| --></div><div class="miniprofile"><div class='hoveringg'><div class="hoverprofile"><div id='minis_container'><ul id='minis'><li class='active'><a href='#<!-- |id| -->MINI1'> BASICS</a></li><li><a href='#<!-- |id| -->MINI2'>PLAYER</a></li><li><a href='#<!-- |id| -->MINI3'>BIO</a></li></ul></div><div id='minis_content_container'><div id='<!-- |id| -->MINI1' class='mini_content' style='display:block;'><div class='mini1img' style='background-image:url(<!-- |field_1| -->);'></div><div class='minig' style='background-color:<!-- |g_icon| -->;'><!-- |g_title| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |field_6| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |field_8| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |field_17| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |field_7| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |points| --> drachma </div><div class="miniage"><!-- |field_16| --></div></div><div id='<!-- |id| -->MINI2' class='mini_content'><div class="miniali" style="position:absolute; top:0; left:0; width:300px; background-color:<!-- |g_icon| -->;"><!-- |field_16| --></div> <div class="mini2img" style="background-image:url(<!-- |field_21| -->);"></div><div style="position:absolute; top:60px; right:0; width:150px; height:200px;border-top:10px solid #91DDD1;"><div class="traits21"><!-- |field_18| --></div><div class="traits21"><!-- |field_15| --></div><div class="traits21"><!-- |field_19| --></div><div class="traits21"><!-- |field_20| --></div></div><div class="ministat"><!-- |status| --></div><div class="mini3img" style="background-image:url(<!-- |field_22| -->);"></div></div><div id='<!-- |id| -->MINI3' class='mini_content'><div class="mini4img" style="background-image:url(<!-- |field_28| -->);"></div><div class="minib1"><div class="minib2"><!-- |field_23| --></div></div></div></div></div></div><div class="mini14"><a href="<!-- |field_24| -->">development</a> <a href="<!-- |field_25| -->">shipper</a> <a href="<!-- |field_26| -->">wanted</a></div><div class='minilyrics'><center><!-- |awards| --></center></div></div></center>

PM
#
the mini profile

CODE
<center><div class="group<!-- |g_id| -->"><div class="miniihead"><a href="/index.php?showuser=<!-- |id| -->"><!-- |author_name| --></a></div></div><div style="width:300px; height:500px; position:relative;overflow:hidden;"><!-- |avatar| --></div><div class="miniprofile"><div class='hoveringg'><div class="hoverprofile"><div id='minis_container'><ul id='minis'><li class='active'><a href='#<!-- |id| -->MINI1'> BASICS</a></li><li><a href='#<!-- |id| -->MINI2'>PLAYER</a></li><li><a href='#<!-- |id| -->MINI3'>BIO</a></li></ul></div><div id='minis_content_container'><div id='<!-- |id| -->MINI1' class='mini_content' style='display:block;'><div class='mini1img' style='background-image:url(<!-- |field_1| -->);'></div><div class='minig' style='background-color:<!-- |g_icon| -->;'><!-- |g_title| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |field_6| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |field_8| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |field_17| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |field_7| --></div><div class="traits1"><!-- |points| --> drachma </div><div class="miniage"><!-- |field_16| --></div></div><div id='<!-- |id| -->MINI2' class='mini_content'><div class="miniali" style="position:absolute; top:0; left:0; width:300px; background-color:<!-- |g_icon| -->;"><!-- |field_16| --></div> <div class="mini2img" style="background-image:url(<!-- |field_21| -->);"></div><div style="position:absolute; top:60px; right:0; width:150px; height:200px;border-top:10px solid #91DDD1;"><div class="traits21"><!-- |field_18| --></div><div class="traits21"><!-- |field_15| --></div><div class="traits21"><!-- |field_19| --></div><div class="traits21"><!-- |field_20| --></div></div><div class="ministat"><!-- |status| --></div><div class="mini3img" style="background-image:url(<!-- |field_22| -->);"></div></div><div id='<!-- |id| -->MINI3' class='mini_content'><div class="mini4img" style="background-image:url(<!-- |field_28| -->);"></div><div class="minib1"><div class="minib2"><!-- |field_23| --></div></div></div></div></div></div><div class="mini14"><a href="<!-- |field_24| -->">development</a> <a href="<!-- |field_25| -->">shipper</a> <a href="<!-- |field_26| -->">wanted</a></div><div class='minilyrics'><center><!-- |awards| --></center></div></div></center>

add this to your css page

CODE
.group4 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#357077; }
.group16 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#d06697; }
.group22 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#ffd800; }
.group19 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#b80000; }
.group18 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#1b277e; }
.group37 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#ff20fc; }
.group13 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#9bce00; }
.group21 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#7a0050; }
.group7 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#8800bb; }
.group39 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#ecc9ff; }
.group11 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#2f2f2f; }
.group27 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#e3ffc9; }
.group26 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#3c0b8e; }
.group12 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#d75600; }
.group40 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#00ff8a; }
.group24 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#6cdbbb; }
.group15 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#6c411b; }
.group25 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#c7d2fe; }
.group9 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#570000; }
.group29 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#808080; }
.group28 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#ddb058; }
.group41 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#025d61; }
.group17 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#0090ff; }
.group30 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#07ab1e; }
.group3 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#c0c0c0; }
.group8 .miniihead:first-letter { color:#8cf9ff; }

lemme know if it works for you!
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll