Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

need help removing Custom Profile
#
It's very buggy and I don't want to mess up the skin by doing it myself as I can't code for buttons. I had the skin made and I have contacted her but no reply at all, so any help would be appreciated.

Link to the site and current Halloween skin

http://halfbloodhill.b1.jcink.com
PM
#
So, you just want the custom profile removed so that the default profile shows up?

signature
user posted image
#
yes please :3
PM
#
No problem, hope this helps.

Log into your ACP, In the left hand sidebar click "Skins & Templates" and below that click "HTML Templates" > Under "HTML Template Sets" locate the set you're currently using, and to the right of it click "Edit" > Under "Template Name" find "Main Profile" and to the right of that click "Edit" > Delete everything under "Contents" and then click "Save Changes" and it should revert back to the default profile.

signature
user posted image
#
it's not set like that xD it's all in the css
PM
#
You're talking about this, right?

http://halfbloodhill.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=170

The profile? Because there is no way to accomplish that with just CSS. xD

But, if you believe it to be true, then you might try removing the affiliated CSS?

This post has been edited by owl: Nov 2 2017, 04:59 PM

signature
user posted image
#
This is probably silly and unhelpful, but I thought I'd mention it on the off-chance it's true. Is it possible you are using the Custom Forum Structure (CFS)? It's not needed anymore, but some old skins still have it. If you are, it's probably in your board wrappers somewhere, along with the css in your stylesheets.

If you don't have it with CFS/board wrappers and it's not located in your HTML Templates then I have no idea where else it could be?

Before you do any deleting or anything major, be sure to make a backup file of your CSS/Board Wrappers somewhere in case anything breaks! Better to be safe than sorry.... http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I looked at your codes and this seems to be the CSS for your main profile. However, just deleting this will probably just break the profile code and won't remove it completely.

CODE

/*CUSTOM PROFILE*/

.profiling { height:100px;
color: #cccccc;
font-family:oswald;
text-transform:uppercase;
line-height:100px;
text-align:center;
font-size:35px;
font-weight:300;
background-color:#fa8a12; position:relative; width: 70%; float:left;
text-shadow:1px 2px 0 #f68a20; }

.profiling2 { height:60px;
color: #cccccc;
font-family:oswald;
text-transform:uppercase;
text-align:center;
font-weight:300;
padding:20px 0;
background-color:#333333; position:relative; width: 30%; float:right; }
.profiling2 a { font-family:marvel; font-size:12px; line-height:15px;  color:#cccccc; line-height:100%; display:block; height:15px;  }
.ptrait { width:120px; height:30px; background-color:#1b1b1b;position:relative;text-align:center; line-height:30px; font-family:marvel; font-size:11px; color:#333; text-transform:uppercase; border-bottom:5px solid #f68a20; }
.ptrait a { color:#f5a557; }
.pgroup { width:150px; background-color:#333333; height:40px; line-height:40px; color:#cccccc; font-family:oswald; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-1px; font-size:18px; text-align:center; font-weight:300;}
.pbio { width:130px; height: 140px; padding:10px; text-align:justify; font-size:9.5px; border-bottom:5px solid #e6a850;}
.pbio2 { width:130px; height:140px; padding: 0 10px; overflow:auto; position:relative; left:-10px; }
.pali { border-right:5px solid #e6a850; width:150px; height:160px; }
.patrait { width:150px; height:35px; line-height:35px; border-bottom:5px solid #4a4a4a; font-family:marvel; font-size:11px; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; color:#333; }
PM
#
QUOTE (owl @ Nov 2 2017, 04:59 PM)
You're talking about this, right?

http://halfbloodhill.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=170

The profile? Because there is no way to accomplish that with just CSS. xD

But, if you believe it to be true, then you might try removing the affiliated CSS?

yeah that's what I'm talking about just want it standard jcink one instead it just looks tacky and unfinished I suppose so rather have it removed.

Well of course there might be bits in the board wrappers but the coding itself is either all the CSS or just under wrapper it's not separated like the newer coding as one I'm not sure to do with that and 2 it's not needed as everything generally works well.

Well I'm not 100% sure what I'm deleting and I don't want to mess up all the coding xD

I'm guessing just everything under
/*CUSTOM PROFILE*/

but then as blindxsecrets said I don't any of it left still messing up the board either lol
PM
#
Looks like your are using CFS - just so you know, CFS can be buggy and cause problems down the road, so you might look into converting it. To fix this particular issue, though, find the following in your board wrappers exactly:

CODE
customProfile.init({
html: "<center><div style='width:100%; height:100px; margin-bottom:10px;'><div class='profiling'>{%name}</div><div class='profiling2'><a href='/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getalluser&mid={%id}'>all posts</a><a href='/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getalluser&mid={%id}&type=topics'>all topics</a>{%pm} {%email}</div></div><table cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'><tr><td><div style='width:300px; height:350px; border:5px solid #ef8014;background-size:300px auto;-moz-background-size:300px auto;-webkit-background-size:300px auto; background-position:center center; background-image:url({%field#22});'></div></td><td valign='top'><div style='height:350px; width:120px;position:relative;border-top:5px solid #ef8014; border-bottom: 5px solid #ef8014;'><div class='ptrait'>{%field#7}</div><div class='ptrait'>{%field#2}</div><div class='ptrait'>{%field#3}</div><div class='ptrait'>{%field#4}</div><div class='ptrait'>{%field#5}</div><div class='ptrait'>{%field#6}</div><div class='ptrait'><a href='{%field#21}'>development</a></div><div class='ptrait'><a href='{%field#16}'>app</a></div><div class='ptrait'><a href='{%field#17}'>shipper</a></div><div class='ptrait'><a href='{%field#18}'>wanted</a></div></div></td><td><div style='border-top:5px solid #ef8014; width:150px; height:150px; background-image:url({%field#23}); background-position:center center; background-size:auto 150px; -moz-background-size:auto 150px;-webkit-background-size:auto 150px;'></div><div class='pgroup'>{%group}</div><div class='pbio'><div class='pbio2'>{%field#15}</div></div></td><td></div><div class='pgroup' style='border-top:5px solid #ef8014; border-right:5px solid #ef8014;background-color:#ef8014;'>{%field#8}</div><div class='pali'><div class='patrait'>{%field#9}</div><div class='patrait'>{%field#10}</div><div class='patrait'>{%aim}</div><div class='patrait'><span id='userstatuss'>{%status}</span></div></div><div style='border-bottom:5px solid #ef8014;border-right:5px solid #ef8014; width:150px; height:150px; background-image:url({%field#24}); background-position:center center; background-size:auto 150px; -moz-background-size:auto 150px;-webkit-background-size:auto 150px;'></td></tr></table></center>"
});

And remove it. Then you can remove the CSS outlined in the post above and with any luck that should do it for you. ^^

signature
user posted image
#
done thank you :3
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll