Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Text not centering? [edit: fixed]
#
Edit: So, turns out I fudged the positioning. Changed it to absolute and bam, problem solved.

Started on the HTML templates for my skin finally, and ran into a bit of an odd issue. The text for the last post in a forum seems to get smooshed over to the right of it's div. I'm trying to get it to be centered in that, but for whatever reason it's being pushed to the right, then centered.

Link to board

-snipping the code out-

This post has been edited by kjrod98: Dec 17 2017, 03:02 PM
PM
#
    I'm not sure what the issue is. The last topic posted on the index looks to be centered, not pushed to the right. Just the description of the forum is all centered, which I'm sure is intentional?

Can you give a screenshot of what you're seeing?
PM
#
QUOTE (multiplicity! @ Dec 17 2017, 03:03 PM)
    I'm not sure what the issue is. The last topic posted on the index looks to be centered, not pushed to the right. Just the description of the forum is all centered, which I'm sure is intentional?

Can you give a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Posted this then went back to fiddling with it. Turns out I fudged the positioning and had it set to relative, instead of absolute. Setting it to absolute fixed the issue.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll