Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Quick question about Pagination [SOLVED]
#
Just curious so I could try it out of possible:

Is it possible to customize the Pagination style? (The "Page Number" at the bottom of the page.)

If not it's no big deal. It just popped up in my head a few minutes ago. If it is possible it would be nice to fool around with it.
PM
#
Yes, the main class is .pagination and in the default skin there is an example

Look for

CODE
/*******************************
Pagination e.g. [1],2,3 ...
*******************************/

To see how we did it

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks. At first changing the colors didn't work but then I realized in the past you told me that the URLs override the actual coding. I removed the URLs and now it works.

Also, I sort of wanted to add some minor effects. I didn't know what to do yet but just got hit by an idea. Is it possible for the pages to appear to be pointing upward, and the visited page to be pointing downward? Almost like buttons.

One more thing, I don't see it being possible, but if somebody can confirm...is it possible to make the Pagination buttons round rather than square? It would be a good change. Just wanted to do something a little different as the square buttons are always used. Round buttons would be a welcome change if possible.

Thanks.

Also, about the second question, if it's too confusing let me know. I can try to clarify what I mean.
PM
#
QUOTE (Cronus @ Dec 30 2017, 09:25 PM)
Also, I sort of wanted to add some minor effects. I didn't know what to do yet but just got hit by an idea. Is it possible for the pages to appear to be pointing upward, and the visited page to be pointing downward? Almost like buttons.

Not totally sure what you mean here, sorry?

QUOTE (Cronus @ Dec 30 2017, 09:25 PM)
One more thing, I don't see it being possible, but if somebody can confirm...is it possible to make the Pagination buttons round rather than square? It would be a good change. Just wanted to do something a little different as the square buttons are always used. Round buttons would be a welcome change if possible.

Of course! Look for border-raduis in the pagination class in css. Change it to border-radius: 10px; and it will make them rounded.

signature
#
QUOTE (Cronus @ Dec 30 2017, 06:25 PM)

What John said, but if you want them to be totally circular, change border-radius: to border-radius: 100%; and it will make them complete circles.
PM
#
Don't worry about it John, if I get around to it I can try to draw up a file so you'll know what I mean. Like everyone else somethings is almost next to impossible to explain. It's no biggie though so I'm in no real hurry.

Anyway buttons are round. Topic can be closed.

Thanks muchly http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll