Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Spoiler [SOLVED]
#
I'd edit my last post about Pagination, but it might turn out somebody would have replied by then (Usually happens regardless of how likely it actually is to happen or not). If that's the case they'd probably miss my Edit.

I wanted to make a minor change to the Spoiler Alert. Is there a way to change the text on the Spoiler box?

IE. It currently says "SPOILER ALERT" and I sort of wanted to change it to "SPOILER ALERT - CLICK HERE" or something or other.

Awhile ago, I did have a member who read a post with a Spoiler, but had absolutely no idea what it was.

I posted a topic and added a spoiler. This member just replied "I have no idea" so would be nice to add a little text to the Spoiler Alert so you can get users (who don't know what it is) to click the Spoiler.

Thanks.
PM
#
Please post your BBCode html for the spoiler as it's not a standard bbcode so we're not sure what you might be using.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Dec 29 2017, 04:14 PM)
Please post your BBCode html for the spoiler as it's not a standard bbcode so we're not sure what you might be using.

NVM - I did the same stupid thing I did last time trying to change things. When you use Spoiler in your Signature and edit later, it just uses the code, not the tag (maybe happens to all custom BBs?) I decided to try to remove the Code and just redo the tag. That worked.

It's amazing what can pop up in your head. Thanks anyway, thread can be closed.
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll