Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

help with online members and mini profile [SOLVED]
#
Hi, I am having problems with the online members list and the mini profile on my test site.

My problem with the online members is that it doesn't show the number of online members. It will show the number of online guests and anonymous members but it doesn't show the number of online visible members.

The problem with the mini profile is that the icons on the left side of the mini profile are not showing up. The icons show up on the actual site (here) so I think there's some code in the new skin that's overlapping with the mini?

Any help is much appreciated. The test site is located here. Thank you!

This post has been edited by trickdaisy: Mar 14 2018, 04:23 AM
PM
#
Hey trickdaisy!

As far as your online member issue goes, I think the problem is a variable.
In your custom board stats it says
<!-- |total_members| -->

Try replacing that with:
<!-- |total_mems| -->

I'm afraid I can't help with the icon issue, best of luck!
PM
#
Insert this into your board wrappers:

CODE
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.4.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" />

The test site is missing the fontawesome embed; once added this should fix the icons.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
DesiTack thank you so much, it worked!

John this one, too!

This is solved!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll