Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Remove Empty Profile Fields on Mobile
#
Hey there! So, on a site I'm working on, I've got profile fields doing a lot of work, which means there's a whole bunch of em - some are coded to only be visible for certain usergroups, etc. This means there's a lot of them clogging up profiles on mobile, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips to help with that.

I tried:

CODE
<script>
$('.row2:contains("No Information")').remove();
</script>

Which didn't work, unfortunately - but then again, I'm not sure how nicely Javascript and some devices play together anyway. Any advice?

signature
user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
#
The problem here is that you don't have access to jquery on mobile mode. This is because the jquery library is a bit heavy for it. You can add it to the mobile header/mobile logo.

CODE
<script type='text/javascript' src='//files.jcink.net/html/jquery-1.7.2.min.js'></script>

But it might not work. Our stock version of jquery is also *really* old you might try this version of jquery instead:

CODE
<script
 src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"
 integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8="
 crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll