Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Two in One, css & macros issues
#
Heyy so i put two issues in one post to avoid spam, but let me know if it would be easier to just split this in two.

1) I'm trying to replace the Pinned macro on a board, and despite it showing up correctly in the macros, on the board it has no effect. The topic's icon is still the new/read post. Any idea what i could do to fix that?

2) I was trying to tidy up the site from scrap codes and such to cut down on any possible lag, and just generally not have useless bits of code around, and stumbled onto this. What is this supposed to do? solved

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

This post has been edited by Tek: May 4 2018, 02:07 PM
#
Double check the skin settings to make sure your macro list is being utilized by the skin you're using.

As for the second, that looks like a script to strip out separators from the .thin elements (which I think are utilized only on the online list on the board index?) and replace them with an image of your choosing. Pretty sure that's outdated, though, since the online list uses commas as separators now.
PM
#
The macro list is selected well, yeah, since the rest do work.

Could I remove the little code then? No need to stack it up there if it doesnt do much.
#
Yes, you can. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Aren't there separate macros for pinned-no-new-replies, and pinned-new-replies? I don't know if I can actually help you because that's all stuff on the ACP side, but ah well
PM
#
Thank you for Q #2 !!

Now left with only #1, I tried looking for that in the stylesheet but no such luck, just cant locate them. Still needing help with the macro issue.

This post has been edited by Tek: May 8 2018, 12:25 AM
#
bump?
#
Is the macro issue happening on the default template?

signature
#
It is happening on the skin currently in use: here
#
bump?
#
buuump? please x(
#
It's going to sound dumb perhaps but I honestly can't even find any pinned topics. Only announcements. Which forums have pinned topics?

signature
#
Happens to all of us xD

here, the Important Topics for example!
#
For your pinned macro what happens if you just input [test] does anything change?

signature
#
Just [test]? nothing changes, no
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll