Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Alert System [SOLVED]
#
I hope that I am putting this is the correct spot.

My skin is missing the alerts bar that allows for alert deletion at the bottom of its table. Is there a place that I can fix this in the code? I am assuming that it's a code mistake.

EDIT: It also seems that we can't delete our tracked threads either. I think that this skin is all kinds of weird.

FORTIFY

This post has been edited by Kyte: May 11 2018, 05:36 PM
#
CODE
td.darkrow2 { display: none; }

This in css is causing it. Darkrow2 can't be hidden everywhere. If this needs to stay, do .forum-row td.darkrow2 { display: none; }

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
I am not quite sure what you are talking about.

I found this... td.darkrow2 { display: none; }
Took it out and saved it. That didn't fix anything.

So I replaced that code with this... .forum-row td.darkrow2 { display: none; }
And that didn't fix it either.

I can't delete tracked threads either. It is also missing that delete option.

This post has been edited by Kyte: May 14 2018, 07:11 PM
#
Sorry for the confusion.

In css, find:

CODE
td.darkrow2 { display: none; }

And just remove it, see what happens.

signature
#
I did... and again cause you asked me to. LOL!

Nothing happened. Still no options table at the bottom.
#
Try this then. Find:

CODE
.titlemedium { display: none; }

Change it to this:

CODE
.forum-row .titlemedium { display: none; }

signature
#
Yes! That fixed it. TYSM!!!!!!!
#
No problem, glad that was it. I was looking at something else initially, sorry, the titlemedium was the problem all along.

signature
#
Now is there a way to get the pull down option when clicking the alerts icon at the top?

And then I have one more question about the shoutbox! Thank you very much for all your help.

I LOVE U! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
#
Unfortunately, there is no straight-forward way to get the alert dropdown functionality to work with skins designed to have custom navigation bars if the designer didn't already include it or factor it in.

You can try this suggestion by dustbucket; but it doesn't work out, then the design will need to be tweaked,

https://forum.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic...ndpost&p=192989

What is the shoutbox question?

signature
#
If you go to the site.

FORUMS!

And you click on the shout button but don't put text in the text box. Part of the top control icons show up in it. It's weird. Is that normal?
#
Yes, it's normal. It's returning an error message in that little window saying that the shout can't be empty. This will not happen if there is text in the box. I have just never gotten around to making it return a properly sized message, sorry. But -- nothing is wrong from your end. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
#
Okay ty for all of your help. It is greatly appreciated.
#
We'll mark this as solved since the original issue has been addressed http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll