Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

how to force the forum to be aligned, no matter the monitor size or resolution
#
Hello,

So, a member of ours on this has been having issues with the way that her screen alignment is and the way that certain things, like fonts, appear on her computer. I think that it's obviously dependent on screen resolution, browser, and computer size. She and I have the same resolution and browser, but our computers are differently sized. I'm trying to figure out how to make the forums and everything else align with the header of the board, no matter the screen res, comp size, or browser. or only; no matter the comp size, if necessary. Below is a picture of what she sees.

https://i.imgur.com/o55D44Q.png

Please and thank you.
PM
#
CODE
.headermid {
   width: 760px;
   margin: 0px auto 0px;
   padding: 200px 0px;
}
CODE
#content {
   margin: auto 55px auto auto;
   text-align: center;
   width: 76%;
}

You're using a different margin and width setting for the elements, that's why they're not aligned properly. You'll need the same left/right margin applied and to either use a fixed (px) or fluid (%) width for both selectors.

signature
user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll