Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Default profile template
#
Is there a default profile template somewhere so we can modify that instead of a totally different profile? If not, what are the tags to add last visitors and other default areas to custom profiles
Also is there a way to add a pm this account link on mini profiles?

This post has been edited by Heaven is a Halfpipe: Jul 8 2018, 12:15 PM
PM
#
1. You cannot edit the default profile template using the HTML templates if you want all of the default template intact - if you want the default profile template, you have to simply use CSS to edit it, because all the pieces - such as last visitors - aren't available to us. You can see the variables available to you, here.

2. That link can be added to your miniprofile as such:

<a href="/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=<!-- |id| -->" title="Send a message to <!-- |author_name| -->">PM <!-- |author_name| --></a>

This post has been edited by owl: Jul 8 2018, 03:40 PM

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
Thanks Owl.

How would I go about hiding certain custom profile fields from the default profile? And also swapping out the avatar for a custom profile field (that's a gif in my mini profile)

And for the PM code, all I want the text to say is "message" how would I edit what you provided accordingly? Sorry still learning some of this!
PM
#
To accomplish that, you'd have to use Javascript. I'm not really a Javascript expert - you can see if the following works and, if not, if you search the threads here someone may have already answered that question - or someone might come along with a better solution.

<script>$('#profile-customfields .row2:contains("N/A")').remove();</script>

If you want to swap the avatar, you're probably going to have to use a custom Profile template - someone with more Javascript knowledge than me might know better, though.

As for wanting it to say Message, try:

<a href="/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=<!-- |id| -->" title="Send a message to <!-- |author_name| -->">Message</a>

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
Thanks owl I’ll test those codes soon

This post has been edited by Heaven is a Halfpipe: Jul 9 2018, 05:01 PM
PM
#
PM code works great on mini profile, thanks a lot Owl

This post has been edited by Heaven is a Halfpipe: Jul 11 2018, 12:29 AM
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll